eQuest Job Board Feed
An eQuest job board Feed is a XML file of jobs that's in an eQuest format and is hosted by eQuest.
That Feed can be indexed by a job board - the board can in-turn publish the jobs on their site.
NOTE: If you are a customer setting up a Feed job board — skip to Step 3.
Feed Setup Instructions
1. Determine if Job Board Can Accept Feed (eQuest Support or Client)
- Assuming eQuest has determined that a job board is a good candidate for a Feed
- Provide job board with Feed Documentation
- Have board confirm that Feed can be accepted
2. Add Support for Board (eQuest Support)
- Configure top-level board
- Allow board access to client
3. Setting Up the Feed (Client Admin)
- Create a new board instance (see related pages)
- Label board instance and enter your "Company Name" and "Save"
- Copy the Feed URL from within the board instance pop up or from the Boards list (see image below)
- IMPORTANT Provide Feed URL to board (see image below, paste from clipboard)
- Configure user permissions to allow or deny board access
- Post jobs — at that moment the jobs will be available in the Feed
- Board checks the Feed URL for jobs and publishes jobs to their site
copy Feed URL from Boards list